Snow Closure

1st March 2018

Update 18.30pm 01.03.18

The snow conditions are improving but the forecast is for icy conditions. A decision as to whether the school site is open to staff and children will be made tomorrow morning (Friday 2nd March), considering travelling conditions and safety around the site.